I call myself an avid reward program follower. I have followed the world of loyalty programs closely for the last 10 years. In other words, as my friends and family like to address me, a “Guru” in the world of rewards, awards, points, miles and everything in between. Over the years, my exploits in this world of affinity programs, my interactions with other enthusiasts in this field, professionals and the industry experts as well as my experience dealing with different programs, I have gathered my knowledge base. Obviously, I try to maximize the benefits from flights, travel, hotels, car rentals, dining, shopping, credit cards, finance… anything and everything that earns points and miles and then further maximize the value of these accumulated points and miles.
- Welcome to AwardGuru.com! (this blog has been migrated over to www.awardguru.com)
- Comparison of BA’s new distance based award chart for partners and LAN’s distance based award charts for partners
- Hawaiian Airlines fare sale out of NYC, $212 each way, total $445 all-in for the round-trip
- *Exclusive* First look at British Airways’ new distance based award chart!
- British Airways changes its loyalty program!