You can now earn 70,000 Marriott Rewards points (after your first purchase with the card) when you apply for a new Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card. You will also receive a free night certificate valid at any of their category 1-4 hotels. Click here for explore the list of hotels within each category. You can get up to 11 free nights with 70,000 points as their free night redemption start at 7,500 points per night in Category 1 hotels. Please note that you get 5th night free when you redeem for 4 nights at a property. Marriott also frequently releases a list of hotels where they are running PointSavers promotion resulting in up to 33% savings in points for award redemption.
The first year annual fee is waived and will be charged $85 on card anniversary every year thereafter. And on every card anniversary, you also get a free night certificate at any of their category 1-5 hotels (plenty of good hotels) which will easily cover the annual fee. The bonus points, first year annual fee waiver and a free night certificate makes this deal really attractive. Points will post to your Marriott Rewards account after the statement closes in which you have at least one qualifying purchase. Please note that most qualified applicants will be issued a Visa Signature card which comes with no pre-set spending limit. To learn more about cards with “no pre-set spending limit” please visit my earlier post.
- This card is among the very few cards out there that do not charge a foreign transaction fee (which can be as high 4% for some cards).
- You will earn 5 points per $ spent at any Marriott Rewards properties (more than 3,400 locations).
- You will also earn 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible dining, airline and rental car purchases.
- You will earn 1 point per $ spent on all other purchases.
- There is no limit to the number of Marriott Rewards points that you can earn.
Further, you can achieve your Marriott Elite Status Faster with Annual Credit and Everyday Purchases:
- You will receive 15 Nights Credit toward your next Elite membership level every year upon account anniversary.
- You will also earn 1 Elite Night Credit for every $3,000 spent on this card.
I value Marriott point at least at 1 cent per point and you can easily get 10-20 cents per point in value by redeeming at their high-end properties as well as by redeeming points for vacation packages which effectively lets you convert some of your Marriott Rewards points to most Airlines’ miles at 1:1 ratio.
Chase is really turning the heat on with their extremely tempting card sign-up bonuses. And they have such a huge line of affinity cards that it’s really hard to decide what to apply for. Unfortunately, for most of us, they only allow and approve one card application every 60-90 days.
Go ahead and apply for this awesome Marriott Rewards credit card offer.