- Welcome to AwardGuru.com! (this blog has been migrated over to www.awardguru.com)
- Comparison of BA’s new distance based award chart for partners and LAN’s distance based award charts for partners
- Hawaiian Airlines fare sale out of NYC, $212 each way, total $445 all-in for the round-trip
- *Exclusive* First look at British Airways’ new distance based award chart!
- British Airways changes its loyalty program!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Crown Plaza Hotels and Resorts announced this rather interesting and unusual promo where a customer can get Nike Golf Gear by staying at their hotels until Dec 31, 2011. Registration is required in order to participate in this promo. Gold … Continue reading
A good value redemption using Virgin Atlantic’s Flying Club miles and earn up to 65,000 bonus miles with Virgin Atlantic credit card sign-up
I have mentioned in the past posts about Virgin Atlantic’s (VS) excellent award availability. However, as they charge a heavy fuel surcharge for their awards, it is not a such a great deal to accumulate and use Virgin Atlantic miles. … Continue reading
Having posted the Hawaiian Airlines Airfare deal as well as the 35,000 bonus HawaiianMiles credit deals, I thought to talk about two good uses of HawaiianMiles. Before I talk about two obscure “good deals” using HawaiianMiles, I want to mention … Continue reading
1. American Airlines AAdvantage miles can be transferred for $30 processing fee for every transfer to: Hilton HHonors program at 10,000 points for every 6,000 AA miles transferred. Intercontinental Priority Club points at 4,000 points for every 5,000 AA miles … Continue reading
You can now earn 40,000 bonus US Airways miles (after first use) when you apply for US Airways Visa Credit Card offered by Barclays Bank. The card has first year annual fee waived and will be charged $89 on card … Continue reading
Earn 70,000 Marriott Rewards points when you apply for a new Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Credit Card
You can now earn 70,000 Marriott Rewards points (after your first purchase with the card) when you apply for a new Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card. You will also receive a free night certificate valid at any of their category … Continue reading
7,000 SPG points plus 5 days, 4 nights in 1-Bedroom Villa at the The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas for $389
Following up on my previous post for the 7,000 SPG points plus 6 days at Westin Kaanapali deal for $798, I would like to add a similar deal for The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Villas. I find this to be … Continue reading